Sunday, October 18, 2020

Combo Challenge ride #2


 

I almost didn't ride today but decided to buck up and get ride #2 in today.



Like last week this is a place I have not been to on previous coffeeneuring rides.  I had a small Mocha.




It was a misty day but I was fortunate not to get rained on.  I still feel like I am riding with one lung tied behind my back so doing any sort of distance is still difficult but I am hoping I will feel better as time goes on and can add distance to complete the clunker part of the challenge.


I also got to see some leaves turning adding some nice color my short ride.


The data:
  1. Where: West Bay Coffee
  2. Date: October 18th at 3:30 pm.
  3. Consumed:  8 oz Mocha
  4. Details:  Misty fall day, it was a drive through so I kept the bike with me
  5. Mileage: 3 miles
  6. Bike Used: 1986 Shogun Prairie Breaker I
Ride a clunker to coffee, smile, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment