Friday, October 16, 2020

Look what followed me home....

 


I did go a bit out of my way for this but it was a slow week and I didn't have anything better to do.  I was hoping for Deore XT but its just nice standard Deore and the original thumbies were replaced by inexpensive SunRace.  The good news it was only $40 and outside the shifters it appears all stock.




Deore pedals and crank including medal bolt covers.




Matching wheels with Deore hubs.



Deore derailleurs front and rear.



The paint is beat up but hey its a Stumpy!!



Not sure what I will do with this bike but I am sure I can clean it up and make my money back, in the meantime I will ride it and have fun.  At 18 inches its probably a bit small but the seat post is long so I can make it rideable.


Ride,Smile.Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment