You may recall that this was where I went on my Coffeeneruing training ride, today it counted. I decided to get the specialty of the house -a Medici which is essentially a mocha with orange zest, and the raspberry scone was talking to me so I got one of those too.
And yes despite the coolness of the day I sat outside under the awning in a comfy adirondack chair, in part because I was already wearing the wool sweater and because I had produce in my pannier that I wanted to kept an eye on.
So now I have until November 20th to log one final ride, the last one will be to my favorite coffee shop in the world which happens to be right next door.
Summary for ride #6:
- Where: Cafe Ladro, 7011 California ave SW, Seattle WA
- When: Sunday, October 30th, 1:30 pm
- Drink: Medici with Raspberry Scone
- Ride: 180 from yesterday's ride, cold enough to need a merino sweater, leaden skies, good bike friendliness with rack right in front of the shop and as my theme continues < a mile from home
- Distance: 5.12 Kilometers/3.18 miles longest ride yet! included a trip to the farmers market.