Sunday, November 18, 2018

A great day for a ride to the Market



Clear and 45 degrees -time to throw on a hoodie and ride to the farmers market.  Who knows when the next time a Sunday this nice will come around, so I decided to take advantage of the day.


Since my daughter has requested me to be her not-for-profit Uber eats I took the Handsome Devil so I could take a pannier.


A market breakfast sandwich and an IPA from Block 15 was definitely worth the trip.  I picked up a pork Sammy for the girl at a market stand and headed back home.




Once I was back I decided to fix a nagging problem.  The front rack on the HD has been broken for a while and I finally decided to remove it. 



A decade of use for a fairly cheap Nashbar front rack is pretty good so I can't really complain.


The Handsome Devil looks a bit naked with no front rack but I was thinking of moving the bag over to the Nishiki once I got a Nitto rack anyway so I think it will be fine.

Ride when the sun is out. Smile. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment