Sunday, November 17, 2019

European style Sunday


I rode my sturdy steel practical workhorse bike to...


...the local farmers market.  Where I did my shopping with a ..


A string bag.  As I wandered the booths I sampled...


Fresh made Greek yogurt, lemon curd in this case.  This booth has been tempting me for weeks and I finally decided to try some.


I needed a place to sit down and eat my yogurt so I guess I could have a 4oz sampler of beer, right?  Party of five Imperial IPA by Cloudburst in Seattle.


And back at my practical bike with rack and panniers I loaded up my goods.


My string bag yields the following.....


I have been juicing this week in and effort to get healthier and lose some weight.  After the 3rd day of juicing, however, I was getting hangry on just juice.  So I decided to add in some oven roasted veggies to supplement things.  We'll see how it works out.

NOTE:  In this age of Instagram I have had a increasing number of blog posts over the last few years and have now hit 100 posts in a year for the first time ever!  I am such a Luddite lol

Ride. Do practical stuff. Smile. Repeat.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ryan!! I have been out of the loop for a bit.....you know, work, riding, basketball started, winter, blah blah blah, excuses excuses. I am flabergasted by the work you accomplish on all these different rides and how you keep keep track of all the stuff and costs of your projects. Plus the details of getting them out there in social media to sell. Nice job on the coffeenuering too!! I currently have my LHT in my stand undergoing changes to my cockpit. New bars and the shifters and brake levers that go with that. We got 28 inches of snow last night so a slow day to be entertained by all your posts. Thanks for that!!
    Be well my friend and keep pedaling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to Entertain Jim, that is a lot of snow! Hope you will throw up a post of the changes to your Surly. Have a good holiday

    ReplyDelete