Friday, October 27, 2017

Coffeeneuring Challenge 2017: Ride 4 Easy Street


Another gorgeous blue sky 60 degree day in Seattle and another Coffeeneuring ride.  Today's destination was not on my original list of places to go for the 2017 challenge but it isn't a place I used last year either.


I went to Easy Street records for ride number 4, wait a minute what? a record store?  And yes by the way they really do have vinyl!




Like the menu says its the best little record store, coffee bar and diner this side of the Puget sound.  I am wondering how many coffeeneurs' have ridden to a record store for their coffee.


I woke up jonesing for breakfast and Easy Street has classic diner style breakfasts and that drove my choice, but even though today was really about breakfast there was coffee and biking involved so I am counting it!  And today I remembered my patch.


The Data:

  1. Where - Easy Street Records, West Seattle
  2. Date - October 27th, 2017
  3. Consumed - Mocha, diner breakfast - eggs, hashbrowns, toast and bacon
  4. Details - Gorgeous Clear 60 degrees!  decent bike parking, funky store
  5. Mileage - 3.70 KM / 2.31 Miles


The mountains were out today too.  Until next time.....

Ride. Caffeinate. Smile. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment