Monday, October 30, 2017

Coffeeneuring Challenge 2017: Ride 5 Caffe' Fiore


Today as I was noodling along in the middle ring smiling to myself under a vivid blue sky with my tires crunching over fall leaves I thought there is about zero chance I would be doing this if it wasn't for the Coffeeneuring Challenge.  Thank you Mary.


Today's ride was to Caffe' Fiore in the Admiral district of West Seattle.  I have a stopped here a few times after dropping my Daughter off at her near by High School on a Saturday morning for extra curricular activities, but I have never ridden here.


Fiore is a local chain with four cosy locations and great coffee, I have a friend in the Queen Anne section of Seattle who claims they make the best Latte in his neighborhood.


I enjoyed a petite mocha and some mini donuts outside in an adirondack chair.


It was so nice to be sitting outside soaking up a gorgeous autumn day,

The Data:
  1. Where - Caffe' Fiore
  2. Date - October 30th, 2017
  3. Consumed - Mocha, Mini cinnamon donuts
  4. Details - Gorgeous fall day, 55 degrees, good bike parking
  5. Mileage - 7.29 KM / 4.55 Miles


Until next time Ride. Caffeinate. Smile. Repeat.

2 comments: