What started as a cool rainy morning in Seattle, typical fall day in the PNW, gave way to sun breaks and shirt sleeves kind of an afternoon. With the unexpected sun and mild temps I gave thanks and mounted up to get some errands done and of course tick off another Coffeeneruing ride. I am temporarily car-less so it was nice to make a few stops along the way, long story short on the car; car stolen, car recovered, car damaged while stolen, car old and of low value ('98 civic), damage may exceed value, waiting on insurance verdict. No excuses not to ride my bike for now.
When Bakery Nouveau opened about a decade ago it was a local secret, a little slice of la belle france in our own backyard! that lasted about a month and then word got out and soon folks from all over the greater Metro area were flooding West Seattle to get a taste. Today you will see lines out the door every weekend morning, with that in mind I strategically made my visit after 1:30 when I was able to breeze in and even get a table.
|famous for miles around|
|wait don't leave me!|
- Where: Bakery Nouveau, 4737 California ave SW, Seattle WA
- When: Saturday, October 29th, 1:45 pm
- Drink: Hazelnut Latte with Peanutbutter cookie.
- Ride: break in weather sun breaks and shirtsleeves kind of an afternoon, bike rack about 30 feet from shop so good not great bike friendliness and as my theme continues < a mile from home
- Distance: 3.49 Kilometers/2.17 miles (via a loopy route with errands)