Before starting out today I had to attach my Association of Caffeinated Wheelmen button to my front bag, I had a cool enamel pin once upon a time but couldn't find it so I went with the button.
And like most of the coffee shops in my area they had a rack out front where I could park my steed which is always appreciated.
|Handsome Devil at rest|
- Where: Hotwire Online Coffeehouse, 4410 California Ave SW, Seattle
- When: Sunday October 9th 8:30 am
- Drink: Mexican Mocha - and a ham and cheese scone
- Ride: Since the coffee shop is only .9 miles from me I did a loop and it was very bike friendly with a rack right out front. Very light traffic.
- Distance: 3.8 Kilometers/2.3 miles
My theme/guidelines for my first ever Coffeeneuring attempt are:
- Coffee shops are all within 1 mile of my house - since I have to ride at least two miles I will be taking some long-cuts
- Coffee shop can't have a mermaid logo
- Coffee shops are all located on the main thoroughfare of West Seattle -California Ave.
So until next time; Ride. Smile. Caffeinate. Repeat.