Sunday, October 20, 2019

Coffeeneuring Challenge 2019: Ride 4: Caffe Ladro


I saw a break in the weather this morning and decided to log ride #4, a short hop on the 89 Allez down to Caffee Ladro.


I had a mocha and a very nice cheese brioche, forgot the patches this time -darn!  While I was there I had a food request from my daughter who had been asleep when I left so I got to play not for profit Uber eats on the way home.

The data:
  1. Where: Caffe Ladro, 7011 California Ave SW, Seattle 98136.
  2. Date: October 20th at 10:45 am.
  3. Consumed:  Mocha and a Cheese Brioche
  4. Details:  drizzling, 50 degrees, bike parking right out front
  5. Mileage: 2.0 miles
  6. Bike Used: 1989 Specialized Allez.

It was my first ride on the Allez and although short  i have some thoughts to share which I will do in a separate post.


Ride. Caffeinate. Smile. Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment