Monday, October 28, 2019

Coffeeneuring Challenge 2019: Ride 5: Caffe Fiore


It's supposed to sunny and gorgeous out all week so I couldn't not ride!  And I knew if I logged 2 rides this week then I would have 3 weeks in which to log ride #7.


Before riding though, I did a bit clean up, you may not recognize this shot, usually the table is covered in parts and  tools and there is a bike stand on a tarp on the carpet.  I even washed the table cloth.  I have winter projects and the bike stand will come back but its nice to have a uncluttered space for week or so.



My destination was Caffee Fiore which was twice as far any of my previous stops, a whole 4.6 miles round trip   ooooooh.



My Vintage bike of choice was the Moto_GT which felt a bit flexy on the way home but I think that has more to do with my croissant intake than the bike.



The Latte was a work of art and tasted good too and the ham and cheese croissant hit the spot.  Between my normal C&P coffee run in the am, waiting at Les Schwab for tire rotation and drinking their free coffee and this ride I am about quadruple my normal caffeine dosage today.  Yikes.  Dang forgot the patches again.


The data:
  1. Where: Caffe Fiore, 2206b California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
  2. Date: October 28th at 1:45 pm.
  3. Consumed:  Hazelnut latte and a ham & Cheese croissant 
  4. Details:  Sunny, 50 degrees, bike parking right out front
  5. Mileage: 4,6 miles
  6. Bike Used: 1978 Motobecance Grand Touring
Ride. Caffeinate. Smile. Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment