Sunday, October 21, 2018

Coffeeneuring Challenge 2018: Ride 4 Olympia Coffee


Today dawned dry but foggy, it was almost kind of gothic out there but perfectly fine for a Coffee ride.


Today's destination was Olympia Coffee, readers of the blog will remember I have been here on the bike but they did not open soon enough for Coffeeneuring 2017 so this was my first official coffeeneuring ride there.


I stayed with the latte theme for the weekend and went with a chocolate croissant -delicious.  Perfectly nice shop but not a place that makes me want to linger as much as say C&P coffee, 


Since it was on the way I stopped at the market and went to the Beer Junction.....


I had a very smooth 25th Anniversary Imperial Stout by Left Hand Brewing Company in Longmont, CO.   A fitting fall drink.  Feels good to get in four rides in the first two weeks especially since our gorgeous fall weather is expected to turn to rain on Tuesday.

The data:
  1. Where: Olympia Coffee,  3840 California Ave SW. West Seattle.
  2. Date: October 21st at 12:15 pm.
  3. Consumed:  Latte and Chocolate Croissant 
  4. Details:  Foggy but dry fall day, bike rack about 50 feet away
  5. Mileage: 2.58 miles
  6. Bike Used: 1978 Moto_GT

Ride a different bike.Drink Coffee and beer.Smile.Repeat

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I am catching up on my reading and here I come across Left Hand Brewery beer!! They have a Nitro Stout that you buy in a can that is real Good!!! Coffee and Beer all in the same ride!! Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Local waterhole has micro brews from all over the country and yes Coffee and beer and a ride is a banner day :-)

    ReplyDelete